How-to Operate the WiTouch Wireless TENS
OPERATE your Hollywog WiTouch Wireless TENS
1. Remove the green protective liners from both gel pads on the device by slowly peeling the liner from one inside corner towards the outside corner of the electrode area. DO NOT discard the protective liners as the protective liners will be reapplied to the gel pads for storage after use. Take care to not touch or allow objects to come in contact with the gel pad as this may interfere with the adhesion properties of the gel pad.
2. Place the device on your back over the area of back pain, aligning the center of the device over the spine. Make sure the gel pads make good contact with the skin. DO NOT apply the gel pads/electrodes directly over the spine. If the area of back pain cannot be accessed, request assistance from another person for application.
3. On the Hollywog WiTouch remote control, press the power button to activate the remote. Press the START/STOP TREATMENT button momentarily. The LED will blink green one (1) time. The Hollywog WiTouch electrical stimulation treatment has now started. On the WiTouch device, the LED will now begin blinking green very rapidly for the duration of the treatment.
4. Press the INCREASE INTENSITY (+) button to increase the stimulation to a comfortable level. To decrease the stimulation intensity anytime during treatment, press the DECREASE INTENTISY (-) button.
5. Treatment will automatically stop after 30 minutes. Treatment can be stopped at any time by pressing the START/STOP TREATMENT button on the remote control. DO NOT remove the device until treatment has stopped.
6. Care should be taken to not inadvertently depress the ON/OFF button on the device when being worn. If the ON/OFF button is depressed during use, the treatment will stop. To restart treatment, press and hold the ON/OFF button for 1 second, then initiate the treatment with the remote control. The 30 minute treatment will start over from the beginning.
7. The Hollywog WiTouch device can be left in position without removal for multiple treatments during the day. To initiate additional treatments, repeat step 3 above when treatment is desired. NOTE: It is recommended to wait a minimum of 30 minutes between treatments.
8. The Hollywog WiTouch device will automatically turn off after two (2) hours of inactivity. To turn on the device, press and hold the ON/OFF button on the WiTouch device for one (1) second. The LED will begin blinking green once every two (2 seconds). On the Hollywog WiTouch remote control, press the START/STOP TREATMENT button momentarily. The LED will blink green one (1) time. The Hollywog WiTouch electrical stimulation treatment has now started. On the WiTouch device, the LED will now begin blinking green very rapidly for the duration of the treatment..