The CerviTrac Pillow features a multi-channel design engineered to allow you to choose the support level you need while limiting fiber migration.
This unique design helps relieve spasms, alleviate minor tensions and maintain or resume the natural cervical curve of your neck while at rest.
The CerviTrac Pillow's recessed center provides maximum comfort and flexibility. When sleeping on your back, the center cradles your head to support your neck in its most natural position and as you roll from your back to one side or another, the raised side channels provide the proper support to gently hold your neck in a comfortable position.
By supporting your head and neck in a proper sleeping posture, the CerviTrac Pillow can help relieve pain from neck injuries and prevent airway blockage (a major cause of snoring).
Most people experience an increase in sleeping comfort within a couple of days. Others may require up to two weeks before the neck and back muscles adjust to their proper position. Either way, restful sleep is on its way.
- Helps relieve spasms, alleviate neck tension and maintain a proper cervical curve
- Recessed center cradles your head for a better nights sleep, as well as help prevent airway blockage
- Supports your neck in its natural position
- Fiber channels limit fiber migration so your pillow last longer
- Made in the USA and contains no latex
FIB-260 Cervitrac Cervical Fiber Pillow, Standard Support (UPC 782944026017)
FIB-261 Cervitrac Cervical Fiber Pillow, Gentle Support (UPC 782944026116)