The Traction Table Harness is contoured to fit comfortably under the rib cage of both female and male patients, but more importantly, both the thoracic and lumbar wraps are made from a nonslip material that ensures the belts stays in place over clothing.
The RB Traction Pillow protects your table from unnecessary wear and tear, and raises the patient's shoulders while supporting the lower cervical area. This pillow increases the overall comfort for patients during traction treatment.
The Traction Table Knee Bolster Set is a durable aid for clinical or home use. Featuring independent bolsters to support each leg, this set is a fully functional, easy to use accessory.
- The Traction Table Knee Bolster Set features independent bolsters to support each leg
- Universal Traction Table Harness design fits all patient sizes and traction tables
- The RB Traction Pillow protects your table from unnecessary wear and tear
INSTRUCTIONS FOR TABLE BELT USE
Used in conjunction with a mechanical traction table to provide traction to patient.
1. Place belt on traction table with sewn red stripe facing up. Place the thoracic belt (black square hook) over non-traction device end of table. Pelvic belt should be placed at the traction table separation point. Align red dots on pelvic and thoracic belts to ensure proper alignment.
2. When lying supine on the belt, the patient's iliac crest should line up approximately one inch below the sewn red stripe.
3. Secure the outer pelvic belt snugly around the hips. Connect the 2 strap by snapping the quick release buckle. Tighten as necessary by pulling the strap.
4. For finer tension adjustment, simply lift the excess strap beyond the buckle and pull down and away with the excess strapping.
5. Close the thoracic belt around patient. Placing the belt toward the hips but under the rib cage. Normally the o-ring, by the quick release buckle, will be covered by the thoracic belt.
6. Hook the swivel buckle to the center metal o-ring on pelvic belt.
7. Proceed with traction treatment.