Therapeutica® Sleeping Pillow Average, Manufacturer Overstock Blemished
NOTE: These pillows are new, unused warehouse overstock with cosmetic blemishes that do not affect the performance or durability of the product. The foam body of these pillows may display a slight brown/yellow discoloration in areas exposed to air or light. This normal discoloration of polyurethane foam eventually covers the entire surface of the product, but does not affect performance or longevity.
These pillows carry the full 5 year manufacturer's warranty, so they are a great value. Please contact our customer service department if you have any questions about these pillows
This pillow was created to work for those who sleep on their backs, sides, or both. The design offers comfortable yet firm support in all sleeping postures.
There are five sizes available for a custom fit; all are warranted for 5 years to retain proper shape and resilience. A zippered pillow cover is included (polyester/cotton machine washable). Child, Petite and Average fit into a standard pillowcase. Large and X-Large fit a king size pillowcase. Made of nonallergenic, nontoxic foam.
Determine Your Size
NOTE: Sizing can sometimes be tricky with this product because you need to measure for proper size, but also take into account the firmness of your mattress and how much you sink into it. It may be helpful to select a smaller size than you measure for if you have a softer mattress.
Hold the ruler level and measure from the base of the neck to the outside tip of the bony prominence at the shoulder. NOTE: Ignore any muscle mass beyond the bony prominence. Choose one size smaller if you measure between two sizes or sleep on a soft surface such as memory foam or pillow-top mattress.
Pillow Size - Shoulder Measurement
Child: 6 - 10 yrs old
Petite: 4 1/4" - 5 1/4"
Average: 5 1/4" - 6 1/4"
Large: 6 1/4" - 7 1/4"
Extra Large: 7 1/4" - Plus
- THIS PILLOW IS DESIGNED TO HELP CORRECT SPINAL POSTURE OF THE NECK. The contoured headrest keeps the head and neck level. This product is commonly used to help treat a variety of conditions affecting the neck and shoulders.
- THIS IS A FIRM CORRECTIVE PILLOW. The pillow must be firm to provide therapeutic benefits. The Therapeutica pillow is firmest when it is brand new. As it is used, the cell structure of the foam will soften and provide comfortable resiliency. This pillow is NOT a plush general comfort pillow.
- THIS PILLOW IS AVAILABLE IN 5 SIZES: The most common sizes are Average and Petite. NOTE: Clothing size does not determine what size pillow you should buy. As a starting point, measure yourself using the guide available in the images. If you sleep on a soft mattress, measure in between sizes, or desire gentle correction, chose the next size down. If you sleep on a firm mattress, or you desire aggressive correction, chose the size your measurements indicate.
- Includes fitted pillow cover with zipper closure. Constructed of non-allergenic and nontoxic foam. Made in Canada. NOTE: If you feel the pillow is too firm, you can accelerate the break-in process by inserting the pillow into a case and stepping up and down repeatedly on the pillow. This will soften the cell structure much more quickly.
- IT’S IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND that your body may need to adjust to the product over a period of several weeks. If you overuse it immediately, it may increase your neck pain. Most users find that if they slowly ease their way into the correction provided by a cervical pillow, they achieve the best results. You may need to alternate between this product and your current pillow while your body adjusts to the correct posture.